miƩrcoles, 25 de junio de 2008

Daily photo: 6.26.2008



My love of cooking came in handy a couple of weeks ago, when I was invited to help prepare the food for a local wedding. The day after the wedding was Father's Day, so in the midst of the wedding preparations, my host whipped up this delicious dish for the luncheon. It's called lomo relleno and is a slab of pork stuffed with potatoes, carrots, ground beef, hard boiled eggs and cheese. And, yes, that's lard it's cooking in. (It was fantastic!)

4 comentarios:

Forrest Stevens dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Forrest Stevens dijo...

Yummy meaty goodness. Sorry for the deleted comment, thought I was posting about the view picture and mentioned that it would be a lovely place for your hammock, but then saw it was posted under your meat picture... Probably not exactly where you'd like to hang it.. :) Love you!

Bob dijo...

Hey, Gaby - I don't know if you still check this blog, but just in case, I wanted to say Hi, Cousin! Couldn't find you on facebook, but if you're there, look me up. Most of the family is on it.

Bob dijo...

BTW, this is Bob Stocks :)